Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Reflections

For the Chrysta Rae Scavenger Hunt I had the challenge to do reflection.

Sadly I tipped my hand and posted a picture of me messing around. I should have kept it to myself because my fooling around turned out to be my best photo. But oh well, live and learn!

I enlisted my model Meg to help me with reflection as well.

This is what I submitted for REFLECTION

This is a Selfy picture I did with REFLECTION in mind

Another option for REFLECTION. Maybe I should have put the broken glass on the one I submitted

Trying to play around with the world outside the mirror being cracked instead of the mirror, but it didn't turn out right

I tipped my hand... this is the best of them all and I shouldn't have let my excitement get the better of me

No comments:

Post a Comment